HR Consulting Solutions
Developing a Workforce Strategy is essential to ensure your business is properly staffed and prepared for consistent and continued growth. With Workforce Solution Groups’s HR Consulting Solutions, our team becomes an extension of your organization, providing expert guidance, proven strategies, and management programs that ensure the highest level of HR efficiencies for your organization.
Organizational and Employee Development
For those looking to boost their leverage within the industry…
Organizational and Employee Development programs assist organizations in enhancing the effectiveness of their business objectives by aligning the overall goals with the functions of each department and individual role. Your Workforce Solutions Group consultant will work with your organization to identify opportunities in the following areas:
- Talent Management – evaluating your current staffing plan to ensure current and future demands are being met and examined.
- Organizational Effectiveness – analyzing the efficiency of your departments’ functions and developing a strategy for process improvements and effective practice benchmarks.
- Organizational Design and Structure – identifying the current structure of your organization’s workflow, reporting framework, and job design to find opportunities to increase productivity.
- Ongoing Initiatives for Performance Goals – integrating performance initiatives into the daily operations of your organization for continued staff development. This often involves the incorporation of organizational learning models.
For those who desire being positioned as the employer of choice in their industry…
Developing an effective workforce strategy requires impartially analyzing your current and future staff needs, and making a strategic plan to address each of those needs. With our Staffing Management Services, Workforce Solutions Group will find qualified employees, attract them to your organization, place them into appropriate positions, and help you retain the best of the best. Staffing and recruiting is time consuming, and it can be very costly when errors occur in hiring. Using measurable metrics to ensure our success, we handle all elements of staff management, including:
- Branding to position our clients as the top company to work for within their industry
- Reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates
- Performing background checks and pre-employment testing
- Employment offers
- Exit practices and termination strategies
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory standards
For those who require guidance in building an efficient workforce strategy…
For businesses to become successful, Business Leadership must provide direction to the organization and its employees. Creating a clear vision, mapping the strategy for attaining that vision, and understanding the roles that each business function must fill in order to realize the vision takes expert planning. As an extension of your human resources team, Workforce Solutions Group provides strategic planning solutions to identify and solve business problems that directly relate to long-term business goals. Additionally, we provide the measurement systems for tracking the progress of your leadership team in attaining their goals.
For those seeking to protect their assets through effective employee relations infinitives…
It is impossible to foresee every possible circumstance that could arise between employees and their employer, but developing and implementing an effective Employee Relations initiative is essential in protecting your business. As experts in the discipline, Workforce Solutions Group manages all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including issues related to:
- On-the-job conduct
- Policies and Handbooks
- Compliance with government regulations
- Job performance
- Conflict Resolution
For those needing to minimize their exposure to risk…
As rising costs and exposure to risk continue to become growing concerns for businesses, Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services through Workforce Solutions Group allows you to provide the best possible management services and benefits packages while retaining control of your workforce. By partnering with a PEO, your company shares the risk associated with your workforce and the benefits of greater access to more cost-effective benefits packages and human resources solutions.
Through our PEO Services, you can benefit from:
- Professional management of HR services such as payroll, benefits, and workers’ compensation.
- Access to higher quality health care plans at a lower group cost.
- Expert guidance with Health Care Reform issues.
- Assistance with employee benefit packages, including 401k and other retirement plans.
- Training for employees on issues including compliance, risk and safety, hiring, employee relations, and termination.
Human Resources Technology
For those who want assistance with compliance and adhering to human resources and legal processes…
The use of technology was once limited within the realm of human resources, but in today’s world, human resources departments must both use and manage cutting edge technology. With experts in Human Resources Technology, our full-service consultations provide you with the latest in human resources information systems, automated scheduling and time keeping systems, and vendor software selection. Additionally, we address issues related to data security, employee use of technology as it relates to the organization, legal and regulatory compliance, trends in technology, and effective practices.
For those wishing to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs…
Managed Services through Workforce Solutions Group blends the right people, technologies, and processes to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. We offer Departmental Outsourcing and Performance Management of Staff through our Managed Services. Whether you are looking to outsource your call center, member services, accounts payable and receivable, or any other department, the team at Workforce Solutions Group provides results-centric management.
For those who need to regain vendor control and increase cost containment…
The Vendor Management Services offered by Workforce Solutions Group provide our clients with the freedom to focus on their core business activities. As businesses develop a larger base of vendors and partners, it can be challenging to track spending and ROI, manage variations between vendor contracts, and ensure the vendor relationship continues to be beneficial for the company.
Through our Vendor Management program, we manage your entire temporary workforce, including:
- Recruiting, hiring, and managing your vendors
- Scheduling interviews
- Payroll and billing
- Audits to check rates, compliance issues, insurance status, and financial stability of your vendors
- Candidate screening and background checks
As an extension of your team, your Recruiting Manager will be able to monitor your satisfaction and ensure that you have the temporary workforce you need for your business.
For those wanting to grow the skills of their management and executive teams…
Hiring the right employees and fitting them into the best-suited position is a skill that is essential for your business’s continued growth. Through our coaching programs, we provide training to executives, directors, and mid-level management to build their skills in areas such as interfacing with teams, interviewing, and increasing overall productivity within their department or the business as a whole.